In lieu of the recent investment and the flourishing interest in meat alternatives, we created the Industrializing Cell-Based Meat Summit.
With 22+ hours of content, 2 interactive workshops and over 5 hours of networking with key industry leaders, this comprehensive conference focused completely on industrializing cell-based meat and the current challenges and opportunities in the field.
Download the 2019 full event guide.
Those that attended this focused summit learnt from the fields pioneers who’ll be sharing their experience and advances in:
- The latest developments in producing fat tissue
- Lessons learned from similar industries who have commercialized, and how their findings can be implemented in cell-based meat production
- How automation can drive the path to commercial cell-based meat products
- Developing the route to complex three-dimensional tissue
- Navigating the regulatory pathway for cell-based meat and addressing the jurisdiction, labelling and safety considerations
Download the 2019 full event guide here to view the complete agenda and speaker line-up.