Advancing the Science of Meat Alternatives into Viable, Marketable & Commercial Products at Scale
At a time when our environmental footprint is at its largest and demand for animal-based products is growing rapidly, ensuring sustainability and reducing our impact on a global scale is paramount. Alongside this, cell-based meat technology has seen a dramatic advancement, including a burger up on the International Space Station and new exciting varieties of cell-based meat and fish being developed on the ground. The same challenges still exist though and unifying this unique field into an industry is the first step forward.
At the 2nd Annual Industrializing Cell-Based Meat Summit industry leaders will once again gather to share the latest scientific progress in the field and address the current challenges cell-based meat researchers are facing.
Experts in the development of cell-based meat will discuss how to:
- Delve into the technical details behind producing meat that tastes and feels as close to real meat as possible
- Define and future-proof your strategy to ensure scalability and affordability of clean and cultured cell & plant-based meat
- Rival any traditional products in the marketplace and provide consumers with better alternatives and more choice
- Gain a deeper understanding of the current cell-based meat landscape
- Understand where key industry stakeholders are directing their next steps for cell-based meat production
Download the full event guide here to view the complete 2020 agenda and speakers.